Greece is popular for honeymoons, and it is easy to see why with blue domed roof tops, clear turquoise waters, golden sandy beaches, incredible Greek cuisine, and ancient relics. Spread across 200 islands, each has their own personality.
Our highlights of Greece:
- Relax on a sunset catamaran cruise across the glistening Aegean Sea
- Tour through the picturesque vineyards, tasting local wines and old-style ouzo
- Stroll through the quaint villages with pastel-coloured houses
- Immerse yourself in a Greek cookery class
- Island hop across the many incredible islands
- Soak in the ancient history of Greece with a tour through Athens
- Walk to a volcanoes ridge then take a dip in natural hot springs
With so much to see and do in Greece, speak with our specialists to help tailor your perfect honeymoon. Call us today.
With castaway coves, luxury super yachts and a table for two overlooking the piercing blue seas, a honeymoon to Greece is as pretty as it comes.
Weave through the whitewashed streets of Mykonos for those iconic blue domes and the perfect photo spots, take a dip in your private pool overlooking the famous caldera of Santorini with the chimes of church bells in the background or escape to Crete for the ultimate castaway dream with empty sand dunes.
An ideal destination for a mini-moon or family-moon, with so much variety across the country and its islands. Superb for short breaks with small flight time and a fantastic option to combine with another country for a fabulous multi-centre honeymoon.
Greece is the perfect destination for a dream honeymoon, contact one of our specialists today to help you find yours and enjoy your first journey as newlyweds.