Amazing Holidays to Antigua
Soft, sugar-white sand beaches, rolling hills, dark turquoise waters, secluded coves and never-ending sunshine, this is Antigua. Enjoy the relaxed Caribbean vibe whilst on the perfect tropical getaway.
Our highlights of Antigua:
- The Land of 365 beaches – literally a beach for everyday of the year
- Dinner at sea whilst taking in the sunset over the island
- Adrenaline rush with a 4x4 tour through the rainforest
- Enjoy a traditional afternoon tea at English harbour
- World-class sailing and the annual Antigua sailing week
- Island hop to Barbados and St Lucia
- Enjoy a spectacular sunset at Shirley Heights lookout
- Explore the British history of Admiral Nelson’s old naval base
Let our specialists create your perfect paradise in Antigua, call today for prices.
The stunning shores of Antigua are truly spectacular, with miles of soft sands and hidden coves, there is nowhere better than to relax and rejuvenate then on this calm and quiet island.
Enjoy the view from the picture-perfect point at Shirley heights, even join in on the local party every Sunday with a cocktail or two, barbeque and dance the night away with local bands playing Caribbean music and age-old classics.
The beautiful, quaint English harbour has strong influences from the British rule with many hotels offering traditional afternoon tea. Take a stroll around the horse-shoe shaped Falmouth harbour where you can see luxurious yachts.
Antigua has a love of cricket and sailing. The locals are passionate to say the least with cricket and it is home to one of the all-time greats, Sr Viv Richards. Sailing is a close second, where they hold an annual sailing week, that sees hundreds of international teams race across the Caribbean.
Not to forget the mesmerising waters and what it holds beneath, snorkelling or scuba diving is a must try here, to see stunning reefs and incredible marine life.
If Antigua is the tropical escape you have been dreaming of, then get in touch today to speak to one of our specialists. They are ready to create your Antigua holiday.